If you want the killers attention dont be mad when you get it.
I run into quite a few dumb survivors that want my attention and then call me a tunneller or whatever after i kill them..
If you:
- T-bag
- t-bag after camping a pallet and using no skill
- Use clicky boy flashlight
- emote to “come here”
- try to bait a hit with BT
- block the killer with BT
- Use DS without being tunnelled
Dont be mad when the killer comes after you <3
Some killers will stop after a hit, some will stop after a hook, and some will just go outta their way to give you a rough game till youre dead.
Comments
Say it louder for the people in the back!
Agreed, why ask for something then complain when you get it..
Its just funny
I have to ask. Did the attention grabbers have TTV in their names? I find them to be the worst. They want your attention to show off their looping skills but they rage quit the moment they fail a mind game and get caught.