The asylum loop

So the asylum remake is coming out soon and I noticed that loop is still there I find it a bit of a annoying loop like I know they added a breakable wall area near the opening but I don't know if that will change much and as far as I know Trapper and Hag are really the only ones that can prevent the loop if you have any ideas on who to prevent with other killers minus Trapper and Hag feel free because I seriously find it as a tiny bit of an over powered window

Comments

  • can't really tell you how to prevent it without playing the newer map. 🤷‍♀️

  • @jamally093 said:

    So the asylum remake is coming out soon and I noticed that loop is still there I find it a bit of a annoying loop like I know they added a breakable wall area near the opening but I don't know if that will change much and as far as I know Trapper and Hag are really the only ones that can prevent the loop if you have any ideas on who to prevent with other killers minus Trapper and Hag feel free because I seriously find it as a tiny bit of an over powered window

    Bamboozle