Make surviving more difficult
I enjoyed the thrill of the game in the beginning, it felt like a proper horror survival game. It didnt take long for it to become more competitive than horror.
I get that there is alot of game culture rivalry between survivor and killer mains, players want godlike plays and competitive moments that give some feeling of accomplishment. However, is this a horror survival game or a modified battle royale?
My past experience with h1z1 has made me feel bittersweet to horror games. Do you want a horror game or a competitive game? I dont think both are feasible. I would like to be scared shitless of a killer, or i would like to move on.
I get that there is alot of game culture rivalry between survivor and killer mains, players want godlike plays and competitive moments that give some feeling of accomplishment. However, is this a horror survival game or a modified battle royale?
My past experience with h1z1 has made me feel bittersweet to horror games. Do you want a horror game or a competitive game? I dont think both are feasible. I would like to be scared shitless of a killer, or i would like to move on.
Comments
There isnt much of a horror aspect left when survivors run at the killer and click at his face to get attention, knowing that they simply can run in circles and remain untouched
I would prefer a horror experience every time but if a survivor is equal to a killer balance wise, i can get that from a royale game.
My biggest issue is from being ######### by a game labeled survivor horror and progressing to a competitive royale.
This game has the potential for infinite entertainment, but not survival horror if a survivor doesnt care.
Freddy also isn’t scary because he clearly has no emotions because he has no facial expressions. In addition, hid lunge animation is strange, and he isn’t imposing whatsoever.
A side note:
The devs should give more worth to sound in this game. Horror can’t be horror without it.