Did the devs confirm they were removing this?

20210129_004732.png

They said the HUD was going in unchanged, but was this apart of the HUD? It's releasing in like 2 days and I really cannot see the red bar.

Comments

  • They said they took into account that some things on the HUD were hard for coloblind players to see and that was going to be changed before the release. So I'm sure this is getting changed.

  • Orange-on-red is straight up stupid.

  • @CakeDuty said:

    They said they took into account that some things on the HUD were hard for coloblind players to see and that was going to be changed before the release. So I'm sure this is getting changed.

    :D thank God was really worried there.

  • @CakeDuty said:

    They said they took into account that some things on the HUD were hard for coloblind players to see and that was going to be changed before the release. So I'm sure this is getting changed.

    I'm not even colorblind and that new icon is actually ridiculous. Straight up looks like someone randomly picked up a couple of colors from a palette and then they called it a day because they were in a rush to go mind their business. I don't believe even for a second that was tested internally before being pushed to PTB.