Does DCing while being sacrificed in the last hook count as a sacrifice?

I was doing the Bubba challenge to sacrifice 25 claudettes and after I hooked her and she was being sacrificed by the entity (in her last hook) before the death icon shown up she DCed and I dont know if this counted as sacrifice or not.

Comments

  • Pretty sure it doesn't count.

  • @Giuliano1020_Twitch said:

    I was doing the Bubba challenge to sacrifice 25 claudettes and after I hooked her and she was being sacrificed by the entity (in her last hook) before the death icon shown up she DCed and I dont know if this counted as sacrifice or not.

    there is no word on if this is true or not, @Almo might be able to answer this question. I haven't seen the numbers nor has that happened when the numbers mattered.

  • It a way for salty survivors to screw you over on rituals and achievements. Kind of wish the system could detect this and issue a multiplier to the dc penalty.