Why did you remove the report form?
And no, “because we are working on a new one” isnt an acceptable answer.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't know, then.
ESpecially before a free week-end. It was one of their worst idea ever.
Because they are lazy, I guess?
No other reason.
In the few months they removed the report function, I have seen more hackers and griefers than my whole DBD experience ever.
Sad as #########.
And the worst part - they don't give the littlest #########. I asked in Q&A and on the steam forums and on the streams a million times what's being done about it and they are completely ignoring it.
Just... sad and unprofessional.
AFAIK they don't handle report in mail, only if you submit in game report.