Hey,
why my dbd friend tag is #dead, no one else have #dead as tag.
I'm not sure exactly what you're asking about here?
If you want to add a Friend in DBD you need to enter his name and then his #, right?
Its like [NAME] #e124 or somethink like that.
But mine is [NAME] #dead and only I have it as my friends.
So it would a big coincidence that the random digits are "dead"
So im just lucky?
@HenRICH said:If you want to add a Friend in DBD you need to enter his name and then his #, right?Its like [NAME] #e124 or somethink like that.But mine is [NAME] #dead and only I have it as my friends.https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/UU0GUHO5XQPH/image.pnghttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/RERLP4HACYAQ/image.pngSo it would a big coincidence that the random digits are "dead"So im just lucky?
@HenRICH said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/UU0GUHO5XQPH/image.png
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/RERLP4HACYAQ/image.png
Okay that's cool! :D Very lucky dude
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm not sure exactly what you're asking about here?
If you want to add a Friend in DBD you need to enter his name and then his #, right?
Its like [NAME] #e124 or somethink like that.
But mine is [NAME] #dead and only I have it as my friends.
So it would a big coincidence that the random digits are "dead"
So im just lucky?
Okay that's cool! :D Very lucky dude