Nurse Blink-Hit Bug
Is anyone else getting this bug or am I just blinking slightly too short?
Situation: See a survivor, Blink, Blink, Lunge and Miss. Not only does it miss but I can visibly see that I'm being pushed backwards just a little bit but enough to make it seem like I missed. I can't tell if I'm just lagging every time I double blink, it's dedicated servers ######### me over, or I'm just seeing things and not blinking close enough.
Comments
I get a lot of bugs when playing nurse but not this one.
Are you sure that you are teleported backwards and not just getting a reduced lunge range? Which platform are you on? What's your average ping to dbd servers?
It could be reduced lunge range, I'm for sure in range to be hitting them. I'm on PC. Average ping is 40-70ms. I definitely feel like I'm being nudged backwards. Whenever I blink within range of Lunge but not Swipe, there's a 50% chance when I lunge it will hit and 50% chance it wont even though it's the same distance every time.
All the killers (except for tier1 and tier3 myers) share precisely the same lunge move speed and duration; range is an output rather than a basic input parameter.
However, due to power specifics and lunge requiring you to be moving to work properly, hag and nurse have a rather awkward small lunge if you go for it immediatly after blinking/teleporting. In order to build enough momentum for a full 6.9 m/s speed lunge attack, you need to slightly delay it after completing your blink.
This could be the root of your problem, but it's possible that it's something else, too - I don't see a video record so I can only make a guess.
Nurse has a longer lunge after a blink and a shorter lunge when not blinking.
Make sure you're not using White Nit Comb, I had this issue once but it was that addon. I meant to put on Wooden Horse.
Not anymore, it was patched out ages ago (probably around 2017? idr).
tier 3 myers/coup de grace/unrelenting/save the best for last
solid gameplay