YOLO RANKs
Am I Allowed to weight in on discussions now ??? I hit red ranks drunk on PC. Please continue to tell me how red ranks takes skill...
Am I Allowed to weight in on discussions now ??? I hit red ranks drunk on PC. Please continue to tell me how red ranks takes skill...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Good for you ๐
lol
Good job friend
Nope.
If you want to gain access to the imaginary yet official killer license you have to hit rank 1 while playing your matches in the morning when all the tournament teams are out there waiting for you (if there's a tourney team in your region that is!)
Rank 4 merely grants you the title:
"survivor main that just unlocked the power to PRETEND to play killer on a regular basis"
/s
Go with darkness, friend.