What's your favorite exhaustion perk?

Not the best but what is you favorite exhaustion perk no matter how little value it gets you love to run it you have tremendous fun times with it. For me it's Balanced Landing love the perk have fun with it.

Comments

  • Dead Hard: crutch

    Sprint Burst: plain annoying

    Balanced Landing: I love this perk so much, it's saved me from many situations where I would be dead otherwise


  • Easily Sprint Burst. It has saved me so many times when a Killer decides I am not worth chasing after for the extra effort.


    I don't like Dead Hard. As a Killer I constantly murder people that try to use it as it only buys them like four more seconds.

  • Wow, I'm honestly suprised about the results because imho I hate Balanced Landing because it's so situational.

    Anyways, even though Dead Hard is super unreliable, I would definitely say it is my favorite because it can make a 30 second chase turn into a 2 minute one if used correctly. Not to mention, whenever I don't have it I will say I feel a bit more anxious when being chased.

    Needless to say, Sprint Burst is a close second. I love combo-ing it with Fixated & I also love that the killer almost always decides not to chase me because I have it.

  • @GannTM said:

    Dead Hard: crutch

    Sprint Burst: plain annoying

    Balanced Landing: I love this perk so much, it's saved me from many situations where I would be dead otherwise

    ^This

  • I have been loving Lithe, especially making a build like Quick & Quiet, Deception, Lithe...

  • Although Dead Hard is the best, Head On is by far the most fun to use imo.

  • DH saved me sooo many times. Dedicated servers kinda screw the timing a bit but it's alright.

    I hate Balanced Landing with passion cause it's situational, and there are maps where you can't even use it (I swear, I've been to some maps with no falling points, except for the basement. Good luck trying to use it if no one's hooked there). So it can potentially be a wasted perk slot.

    It also encourages survivors to do gens near hills or high places, and after finishing that, they're too scared to wander too far from their "safe" spot. It's more annoying than survivors who walk everywhere to save their Sprint Burst. I don't have to worry about those things with DH or Lithe users.

  • Ptb dead hard because i like to confuse killers with it. Foooken NYOOOOOM!

  • If I'm being honest my main exhaustion perk is dead-hard because it's satisfying to dodge and I''ve used it to help buy me extra time for teammates, but when it comes to pure fun, I absolutely love head-on, especially in swf (23 stuns lol). I think I gave some killers locker ptsd from that haha!

  • Head on is always so funny when it works. Killer is first confused and once they realise what's going on, it's too late and BAM! Even better if I had ds and get grabbed so I can double stun them. Always a good little laugh.

  • Being invincible with Virgin sprit burst is fun I guess but being a silent killer as chad Dweet in a locker just means you are built different.

  • Adrenaline is addictive. And I'm usually the one getting chased when the last gen pops so yeah.

  • Lithe feels like the most controllable one that's still strong.