What uncurses a totem?

I was being chased for trying to cleanse a cursed flaming totem. I lost the killer and came back and the totem was uncursed. What causes this to happen?

Comments

  • The only thing that can happen there (I believe) is Haunted Grounds. It spawns two trap totems. If one is cleansed, the other is turned dull.

  • @stvnhthr said:

    I was being chased for trying to cleanse a cursed flaming totem. I lost the killer and came back and the totem was uncursed. What causes this to happen?

    Were they running haunted ground?

    Haunted ground spawns 2 hex totems and when 1 gets cleansed the other one goes dull. That's the only thing i can think of.

  • Basically did you get exposed after a totem was cleansed if so it was haunted if not then idk

  • Gonna bring up the more embarrassing possibility. Was it actually the same totem? I get turned around sometimes and I think I'm in the spot where I spotted a totem but it's actually the other jungle gym.

  • @rats00 said:

    Gonna bring up the more embarrassing possibility. Was it actually the same totem? I get turned around sometimes and I think I'm in the spot where I spotted a totem but it's actually the other jungle gym.

    It was in the big green truck's bed (is it a cement mixer?) I know it was the same totem cause there was only one big truck on the board. It probably was haunted ground and I did not see or hear the other totem cleansed.