Stop blaming the game.
People on this game are way to quick to blame the game as a whole over them just not playing well. I see a lot of post saying how there's nothing I could have done in this situation when really they are just not playing well ,and because of that they want to nerf or buff something on their or the other side. It really just upsets me to see killers think that ruin undying is necessary or survivors think that dead hard or ds is. meanwhile I'm sitting here 4king at rank one with my perk less clown unless I meet a decent team. I know there are some scenarios that are the games fault like having a really bad loop setup or (enter a bug here) but a lot of the time you could have done something to win or learn something to win in the future. I think if everyone stopped blaming the game and focused on getting better the community would be a lot more positive and there would be a lot more good players.
So please next time something happens to make you lose ask your self was there really nothing I could have done or did I just make a mistake somewhere.
Comments
That is why I record my games, so I can see what I did wrong and improve. Although, there are some times where it really was the game that screwed me over.
ok!
People blame the game because this game is a broken unbalanced unpolished mess.