Changes to DS and OoO feedback for the Dev Team.

I love the changes to DS as it limits it's ability to abused rather than used. It will make sure that they connot effectively progress the game for 45 seconds for free, whilst having an immunity barrier twice. These changes are probably among the best for the changes to sort this issue out. They can still bodyblock and go down and abuse DS Unbreakable but either way solid steps that I'm sure many will appreciate, the people who will dislike this are the ones who need to be able to abuse it and taunt killers about their inability to protect their gens, stop unhooks an d the like. Great work, honestly.


As for OoO I really like the thinking, it becomes a perk that counters BBQ and other information perks by providing information to survivors about the perks survivors are using. You're the obsession and you keep seeing the killer for a few secoonds after a gen pops? Maybe play around Rancor. Someone just got hooked and you see the killer? BBQ. I like the fact it still has it strengths but has actually interesting uses rather than "I'm obnoxious and can abuse D-Tier kills like Trapper and can abuse Hag easily too!" Again, I like the the thought process but even more than these changes?


I like the fact that BHVR are finally embracing the community or trying to. Letting us have impact in the choices before you invest into changes we may not like is awesome, you end up making more changes we like whilst spending less resources to do so. So thank you for that trust. It's a good feeling and should be something that always stays, in these cases I think these are the best and healthiest changes you've made to the game along with the mori changes and what hopefully will be key changes when you can figure a way to change them as they're currently very oppressive. Over all though, fantastic job and keep it up guys! Lots of love and stay safe.

Comments