Suggestions for the new UI and DS
These are thoughts from a player that plays survivor and killer roughly an equal amount.
The DS nerf is looking really good so far, but I think three changes should be made. First, the countdown timer should be paused while being chased; it's not uncommon to get unhooked and keep a tunneling killer in a chase for the next 60 seconds. Second, if a tunneling killer does down you while DS is active, I think the timer should go down slower if left slugged. Third, DS should deactivate if you're the last survivor remaining as you can't be tunneled if you're literally the only person left.
The new UI seems to have sparked some debate. I think the best option that can satisfy almost everyone is to have three options to choose from: The new UI, the old UI, and a variant of the old UI that contains information the new UI gives (hook states, matching survivors with names, etc)
I'd like to hear what other people think about these suggestions, so feel free to comment your thoughts.
Comments