Changes to matchmaking
I play in Australia, so straight of the bat, the queue for me is already horrible. That being said, I have noticed that the pool of players in queue have been very survivor heavy, I got into queue for survivor and could be waiting for 10 15 even up to 20 minutes at a time. Go into a killer queue however and I am in a lobby in under 5 minutes, most times I don't even make 30 seconds.
I think you should trial a new matchmaking system in which 5 players are found and 1 is assigned killer and the others obviously survivors. This not only means that people will find matches sooner, but will get more people to play killer.
However this would cause problems with those who do not like killer, and if they got filled as killer they would skip or just stand there. But then again, maybe not.
Thanks for reading.
Comments
Except you can't change challenges after hitting ready or choose to have an active killer/survivor challenge at the same time. Also if you're trying to complete a character specific one and you get filled to the opposite role or do a daily it negates it right there. Good idea but it would require a lot of other changes first.