Survivor icons
In my match yesterday notice some of the survivor icons would seemingly randomly get brighter not sure if this means anything. It was one at a time if I remember. Does anyone know why this is happening?
In my match yesterday notice some of the survivor icons would seemingly randomly get brighter not sure if this means anything. It was one at a time if I remember. Does anyone know why this is happening?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No It wasn't the brief light up after a heal it was occurring on uninjured survivors. Like I said somewhat randomly. We were against Ghostface not sure if that makes a difference
No they weren't marked.
I can't remebr if there was an obsession or not but it wasn't an obsession switch the icon stayed bright for a while and I would have noted if a switch occurred