Nurse Bug - Unable to Blink?

Sooo.. if you guys are going to put Nurse in the Tome, are you going to fix her countless bugs? I started using her this past week and notice shes constantly glitching out after recovering from a blink which prevents you from blinking again and then proceed to do an get an infinite audio bug as if you're repeatedly attempting to charge your blink.

Comments

  • Well, the devs have said this about Nurse bugs and when we can expect some fixes:

  • When? This has supposedly been an issue for over a year now from the few nurse mains i've talked to.

  • I was left without Tp's for the rest of the game by wearing certain addons I made my report long ago, but I guess devs don´t care the current state of the nurse only want to do more skins and maps reworks to be more attractive to new players, I guess we will have to do our best to do the challenges with her current state.

  • When that happens search a locker and it will fix it, sometimes her second blink gets bugged and that's the only workaround I know at the moment but it can be annoying when you have pressure going