Mettle of Man change that should come with OoO change
So with the proposed OoO change, I noticed a possible interaction with MoM. If you're healed after using it, your aura is revealed to the killer at all times while you're more than 12/14/16 meters away from the killer. This could be used with Object for infinite killer aura reading ignoring terror radius outside of 12 meters (tier 1 MoM is better than tier 3 in this case, similar to old Distortion).
I know MoM doesn't activate in very many games (which is a bit of a problem itself), but once you achieve this you have a pretty strong advantage. 12 meters is a big improvement from the previous terror radius requirement for OoO. To me, this seems like a good time to give MoM a well-deserved buff.
So here's what I think should happen:
Mettle of man is changed to activate after 4/3/2 protection hits, like Spirit Fury, and the aura mechanic is removed entirely.
Since MoM got gutted, there's really no reason for the downside to exist anymore. I also think the perk should be a littler easier to activate, since right now you often have to basically get yourself killed to use it. This change would make MoM a much better perk while also removing possible synergy with OoO.
Comments