Quickest way to get BP

Specifically without relying on perks such as WGLF. Doing generators always helps, but I prefer playing stealthily. Should I be changing my approach if I am wanting more?

Comments

  • Alright, the best way to get points when stealthy is through Saboteur. Being stealthy doesn't really hurt your Objective, Altruism, and Survival Bloodpoint gain. The main drawback to being stealthy is that you shouldn't be getting into chases. This will cost you boldness points that you will want to make up. So in order to get more boldness, your best bet is to bring saboteur. A fully sabotaged hook grants 500 Bloodpoints by default. So to max out your boldness you will need to break the equivalent of: 16 hooks by default.

  • Stealth is not rewarded by BP sadly.
    You will get BP as survivor the fastest if you rush hooks and loop the killer

  • @DeadByFlashlight said:
    Stealth is not rewarded by BP sadly.
    You will get BP as survivor the fastest if you rush hooks and loop the killer

    STEALTH IS REWARDED!.... like 1 bloodpoint ;-;

  • Stealth is rewarded, people aren't taking everything into context. If you are stealthy you are more likely to get objective points and altruism points so you are rewarded there. You also get survival points through totems and sabo, 99% sabo for pointe and utility. Survivor not playing stealth have a higher risk of not gaining altruism and less objective points. Stealth players are rewarded by having a greater chance to earn from all 3 categories. 
  • @ShamefulKing said:
    Specifically without relying on perks such as WGLF. Doing generators always helps, but I prefer playing stealthily. Should I be changing my approach if I am wanting more?

    its actually called Were Gonna Farm Forever for a reason