A demon has entered my game



help



help
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There's only one answer to that hell: your PC is trash, or broken. But you might want to try updating drivers.
Unlocked “Entity touched software” Legacy UI
This is art.
What would I do, to have an Entity on LSD like this. Playing would be much funnier.
Then this one would work great here:"I'm an artist and that's how I see it!"
anyone who plays like this is a beast
Now see, this happens all the time. No need to worry, what you have done here is accidentally summoned Satan, the Dark One into this realm.
Don't worry, he probably feels as awkward as you do over this and will return to the Hells after a bit.
It is so embarrassing to return home only to say you were summoned by accident, not good optics for the lesser demons.
I may not be a scientist but I think that its safe to say that you're in a radiation zone.
KILL IT WITH FIRE(WALL)!!!!
after a quick restart of my computer the demon is no more
Playing on Acid or some other drug...
Could be used for anti drug campaigns.
I had this once
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/12137/oh-my-god