I ######### LOVE YOU GUYS
OH MY GOD FINALLY THANK YOU SO MUCH
There finally nerfing DS and OoO
OH MY GOD FINALLY THANK YOU SO MUCH
There finally nerfing DS and OoO
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Almo I could kiss ya'll for this, thank you!
I don't think this was Almo's work.
Even If it's not almos work I still love the beautiful basterd and they communicated about it here's to hopefully a better dbd
Can I say something or will it violate the rules cause I think something happened?
Oh I could care less if it was I feel like a goddamn kid in a candy store WOOHOO!
That's a decision for you to decide. I said my piece.
I agree with you but don't let this blind your judgment. If you remember, the last time this happened to DS it got buffed.
I will not say anything but I will make a video and send it to you
Ooh yeah nevermind :(