Pinebrook monster teaser reveal
Hello ya'll how you've been. Anyway with Pinebrook short stories drawing near to completion. I decided I might as well give you something to show, one of the monsters that have honestly been uncomfortable to create due to what they represents but its almost Valentines day so I thought it'd be fitting. But enough teasing, the monster I will talk about today is called (drum rolling) the Dollitrix. pronunciation ( Doll-e-tricks ), before we begin this is a word of warning, this creature is a touchy subject for some and may feel uncomfortable, so this is your warning, Read at your own risk!
Description: Dollitrixes are monsters born to represent the 'pleasurable' desires that are hidden from view within from humanity. They roam the nightmare realm of Pinebrook, to feast on their victims in revolting ways. One thing that makes them different from the other nightmares of the town, is that they draw the inspirations of their actions for killing, for eating, and rarely appearances come from the twisted pleasures of their victims aka humans. Another aspect of them is that they are shapeshifters, able to morph their bodies into their preys desired choice of a lover ( A woman or a man) or of a friend. They would seduce the prey or try to get close enough, and once close enough, Dollitrixes will open their mouths revealing a large assortment of teeth and a long tongue. Then then use the tongue to grab hold of their prey and draw them in to swallow them whole where they can be digested, which takes two weeks before searching for another prey.
Dollitrixes often enjoy the taste of human flesh more than anything else and would go to great lengths to have it. However they tend to devour the residents, in which they rely on stealth to catch their prey. They are smart enough to know how to speak, but that's about it.
Appearance: As there name suggests Dollitrixes resembles dolls, however their quite human like, in height and appearance. However their skin is made of rubber latex, which is black in color, they have no eyes but can still hear and see. Their body are quite feminine usually ( but can change into a stud, depending on their preys' sexual preference) and they wear little to no clothing except for straps that cover only around the crotch area and around the body. While with their female form their breasts are stitched on yet doesn't show any signs of nipples (hopefully that's better), they are usually curvaceous, petite, or modest again depending on their victims' preference.
Their lips are the colorful part of the body occasionally a bright crimson red, or any other color but usually red. Dollitrix body is made up of a liquid with organs, they produce a bit of the liquid to cover their skin to make their skin look more like human skin.
That's all I can show you for now. I'd honestly like to know what you guys/gals think, I don't usually create something like this but I don't there will be any other monster quite like this into Pinebrook. I wish I could show you guys more, I really do, but where's the fun in that? If you think this is a bit much for the forums let me know and I 'll change it immediately to lighten the tone, thx for coming to read, and I'll see you in the fog
Comments
*Fetish fuel intensifies*
LMAO that was not what I was expecting, oh god that made me laugh. Just remember though these creatures will not hesitate to kill you with that. if they exsisted
I have no idea what this pinebrook stuff is but it sounds really cool
Pinebrook is a horror book of three short stories, its a town in Indiana, where there's a dark side to it, in short there is a realm of monsters, demons, in which a group of characters gets sucked into it and try to escape, all the more while trying to maintain sanity to the horror with in. This is just one of the monsters they'll encounter.
Edit: I got some inspiration from SIlent Hill, RE, and Outlast when making this, forgot to mention that.
Wow, that's really cool!
Thank you, I really appreciate it man.
Latex, vore, BDSM, monsters, how on earth where you not expecting this?
I wasn't expecting the response, it just caught me off guard, I just laughed at that, I thought someone would've been disgusted at that, or at least go #########. I didn't think someone would be attracted to that, then again men got excited for Dimtrecu so why didn't I see this coming?
I'm in the furry fandom, so I know the extent of human sexual depravity.
Dimtrecu is nothing. Nothing.
Oh okay nevermind, I was wondering why that seemed normal, now I know. I created Dollitrixs to represent what your fetishes/desires really are if they were given life and shape in a terrifying way to make people reconsider I guess idk. But what do you think of the monster as a whole good, bad, cool.
It's one of those monsters that has impact on the reader based on their own experiences.
I, personally, think it's pretty cool, but I don't find it all that scary. The main reason is that I haven't seen them in action. They seem like the monsters from Silent Hills: a good dose of creepiness and body horror, but the real effect comes from a cumulative atmosphere of dread suddenly SNAPPING into pure panic as the danger actually arrives.
Taken out of context, these kinds of monsters aren't necessarily scary in themselves, but are certainly very interesting.
If I was into the more extreme things, I would probably... actually, I think the real horror would be inspired in people who already show a good deal of disgust and fear.
It's important to note that good art comforts the disgruntled, but disturbs the ordinary individual.
With this in mind, and from what I've seen of your work so far, you're on the right track.
This is really giving me SH vibes, and I kinda love it. In the "Demogorgon" way, not the "cute girl" way.
That's understandable, when the book comes out I think that'll paint these creatures into the light your thinking. But here's the thing, what I've posted on this forum is nothing more then a light note for what these creature actually do, before they kill you, they will try to actually... yeah you can probably guess. Sometimes they won't kill their victims through vore but I don't do spoilers. I'll give you a hint though, 'tongue'.
Ya'know, the Xenomorph (and most of Giger's art, really) had deliberate sexual tones, centering mostly around male domination and #########, which, in a complicated and interesting way, ties back to the themes of megacorporations and abusing workers.
Anyway, make sure your monsters tie into the core themes of your book.
Also, I pride myself on my splatter horror, so "tongue" only tells me I'm in for a ride. Not that kind, though. Well, given the monster, maybe that kind.
I'm glad to hear your excited, also you gotta stop with the fetishes your making me giggle my ass of lmao.