What are the nurse bugs
So I've seen a few threads saying how nurse is bugged in a lot of ways but I dont see them can people explain how she's bugged
So I've seen a few threads saying how nurse is bugged in a lot of ways but I dont see them can people explain how she's bugged
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There are times your blink will bug and won't charge. You are unable to use your power for awhile.
Depending on your latency to the server, your blink timing can be inconsistent.
The clasic blink charge audio corruption that pops up more often on servers.
Map tiles with corrupt Navmesh maps that prevent the Nurse from blinking in them.
Probably some bugs with her addons but I wouldn't know about.
There are places she cannot blink to or through. There are times when the Nurse ‘loses’ one or two blinks from her ability and makes a spammed noise loop.
Some of this, mind you, is inexperience with Nurse as her blink is very precise and if the blink would ‘land’ in an object, the Nurse blinks to the front of it. If that object is on a different floor, the blink keeps her on the same floor she was on.
But going back to the first point, there are literally whole second floors that cannot be blinked to on both the Crotus maps. Dead Dawg Saloon is hell for this too.
So some mixture of the last two paragraphs is why Nurse is especially tough.
Quess I've been lucky haven't really ran into any of those maybe the nav mesh but not any of those
Blink grab bug, which affects all killers. She starts the grab animation then swings instead. Goes into blood wipe then into fatigue. Annoying.