Survivors are toxic AF in solo Q
So I played 2 matches as survivor today solo because I dont have friends that are interested in the game anymore.
1st one I did great, unhooked quite a bit, took hits, did 3 gens. I was left to die before first hook, luckily she slugged me and hatch spawned on me.
2nd game same thing I did 3 gens 1 with someone 2 alone, cleansed her ruin and another hex didnt bother to check which, I saved all 3 of em at least 4 rescues, did a few 360's that worked got hit, went for window vault and she hits me trough window across the ######### field, 20ping so it was definetely her lag...on my first hook they just dip....
I figure I shouldnt leave them so I go for saves but every ######### time I play ######### like that happens and I'm left behind, every ######### time....
There is literaly 0 point in playing this game as a survivor, if no one else can play as a team, I can literaly count on one hand how many good teamates I had...
Comments
Seriously some of you need to get a grip.