What's an ideal match?
Seeing so many posts on here from survivor and killer mains about what they hate to see, I'm curious.
What would you consider to be an ideal match as survivor, killer, or both?
Seeing so many posts on here from survivor and killer mains about what they hate to see, I'm curious.
What would you consider to be an ideal match as survivor, killer, or both?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A match that feels down to the wire, like both sides are even. If I get a match like that, I don't care about winning or losing.
No salt, intense gameplay, everyone is good.
Lots of tbagging, hits on hooked survivors and salty endgame chat.
No latency issues & fair gameplay.
What I mean by fair gameplay is that I don't like to curb-stomp a killer nor do I like to be curb-stomped. Obviously this is based on our skill levels but if I want to feel good at the end of the match (whether I win or die), I have to feel like both the killer and I had an intense match with lots of outplays and mindgames. If the killer has to end up tunneling me to get someone out of the game, that's fine.
From a killer perspective, just don't BM me & don't be afraid to meme around every once n awhile and I could care less if you all escape.