Need help with a tome challenge

First of all dont move this to bug report, nothing happens if u do it just gets locked, I need clarification how people completed it from the community.

Tome 1 Level 3 monstorous mayhem is bugged(what a shocker like most killer challenges in tome 1)

How did u guys complete it? what map/killer since I noticed hook 5 in basement(doesnt say in 1 match) it said 0/1 and couldnt do it even with 12 hooks in basement, until I did it in saloon map.

So I'm guessing this one is similiar? I had monstrous shrine 1 as a perk along with BBQ n chilli, I'm all ears and thrilling tremors. I was playing ghostface, and there was 3 hooked in the basement at the same time, one of them died on hook

Comments

  • Some challenges were reduced without changing the text. What is the exact text of the challenge?

  • @Klakky said:

    First of all dont move this to bug report, nothing happens if u do it just gets locked, I need clarification how people completed it from the community.

    Tome 1 Level 3 monstorous mayhem is bugged(what a shocker like most killer challenges in tome 1)

    How did u guys complete it? what map/killer since I noticed hook 5 in basement(doesnt say in 1 match) it said 0/1 and couldnt do it even with 12 hooks in basement, until I did it in saloon map.

    So I'm guessing this one is similiar? I had monstrous shrine 1 as a perk along with BBQ n chilli, I'm all ears and thrilling tremors. I was playing ghostface, and there was 3 hooked in the basement at the same time, one of them died on hook

    Basement challenges are currently bugged and can only be tracked/completed on midwich and dead dawg saloon.

  • @kingcarl2012 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/223533/need-help-with-a-tome-challenge

    Basement challenges are currently bugged and can only be tracked/completed on midwich and dead dawg saloon.

    Yes I got it on midwich after 2 hooks at same time... well at least now I know which maps to go to when doing those challenges thanks

  • Same for me on PC/Epic.

    I hooked two survivors in the basement all together in different matches while using this perk and it did not work.