The hatch change
As a survivor, how does the change of the hatch mechanics make you feel?
As a survivor, how does the change of the hatch mechanics make you feel?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm a Killer and tbh it doesn't change much since all I verse are SWF that tell each other where the hatch is so when I hook the 2nd to last one, the actual last one gets the hatch most of the time.
Bored tbh.
Every time I have it closed on me, I manage to keep popping gens, and the killer just chills at the hatch to immediately close it each time.
Not once has a killer actually tried to find me after closing the hatch on me. Hello Gen simulator 2018.
I just go find the killer and have them end me once I see it's been closed. 5k BP isn't worth that much time to me.
Like it's cool they fixed hatch standoffs, but now its just another boring time waste unless killers actually start going on the hunt after closing it.
Just my experience, maybe others have had more fun interactions.
I've enjoyed both sides tbh - I never tend to play "for the hatch" itself - my primary goal is always the gates as a surv and if I find the hatch then..quids in.