Ps4 hours
Ps4 players, is there any way to check the number of hours you have in the game? I can’t seem to figure it out if there is.
Ps4 players, is there any way to check the number of hours you have in the game? I can’t seem to figure it out if there is.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm pretty sure you cannot check your hours for any game on PS4 but I have a PS5 & the hours are displayed on your profile for whichever game you choose to look at.
yeah I noticed that, and people on my friend list I can also see how many hours some of them have played when I look through their games lol