Huntress Nerf revoked

Hello dear community,
i just wanted to thank everyone, especially the devs for revoking the huntress nerf. As a huntress main with over 600 Hours pure huntress gameplay, i nearly shed a tear when ive read the hotfixes of today. and again: BIG THANK YOU!

Comments

  • Agreed. Thank you, devs.

    It was a good decision on their part. Bunny is back in action!

  • I'll just put in here a little paraphrase here of the overwatch devs that I agree with: "bullshit misses are more frustrating than bullshit hits"

  • Why is everyone saying it was a nerf? It was a redesign of hitboxes that had bugs in it.
  • Chrona said:

    I'll just put in here a little paraphrase here of the overwatch devs that I agree with: "bullshit misses are more frustrating than bullshit hits"

    For the killer yes cause a free hit is good lol
  • popoles said:
    Why is everyone saying it was a nerf? It was a redesign of hitboxes that had bugs in it.
    It was originally a redesign but the way it was released was completely different than intended, making Huntress that bad it came across as a nerf. This was before we were actually informed the Devs had ######### up and were looking into it.