LICENSED KILLER PREFERENCE
I apologize if I didn't include you're favorite character. I am just curious to see who the community would prefer out of my(and many others) desired HORROR ICONS.
I apologize if I didn't include you're favorite character. I am just curious to see who the community would prefer out of my(and many others) desired HORROR ICONS.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why is there no option for FNAF? If not id like Pennywise, suits the game perfectly IMO.
Since there was no “other” option, I’d definitely have to go for Jason! He’s my favorite slasher after all! :D
Alright, noted, I'll be sure to include an "Other" option on future polls where necessary. I just wanted to see what the score would look like out of these(my favorite) HORROR ICONS. Since 3 out of 3 comments request an "other" option, who do you guys have in mind?