Post your favorite outfit combinations
P3 Mask(Can't really tell behavior pls more blood)
Id have to say im digging my new Oni outfit :)
P3 Mask(Can't really tell behavior pls more blood)
Id have to say im digging my new Oni outfit :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like p3 face lace luxury and p2 legs as meg
just thought i'd share these
The demo setup is the same as mine, except I use the bloody hands.
For survivor:
For killer:
I only showed mix-n-matches since you mentioned "combinations".
Yeah they are made possible from the cosmetic glitch but i still love them!
Some of me favs <3
(Legion's looks way better in-game, very bright luminescent)
honestly i'm pretty sure it's illegal to not use the collar head on Demo
My Personal Fav ;)
My two favourites for my mains