Survivor Cosmetic Suggestions
There is probably already a thread like this, but I didn't immediately find one upon a light search.
Anyways, what are some of y'all's ideas for new survivor cosmetics??
I'd love to see mime outfits for Elodie and Dwight (idk why those two characters, I just feel like it fits for them LMAO) and a black dress for Zarina (just make more cosmetics for Zarina, period. Give the girl a skirt or two, I HATE when it feel like the devs are like "this girl Hates Stereotypical Girl Clothes and REFUSES to Wear a Dress Or Skirt!!!")
Yui also should get some clothes that aren't just "I eat, sleep, and BREATHE motorcycle. If i wasn't wearing a pair of goggles at ALL TIMES, I would Simply Die".
Comments
I don't know about survivor, but I would love to see our beloved Demo doggo in an actual dog onesie. It'd be something similar to this: (lazy drawing I did months ago)
Oh yeah, I wouldn't mind having a Pretty Woman Leatherface either.
This really would be nice . I jeff for sure needs more outfits as well.
I still want Ash to have that camo outfit from season two when he pretends to go crazy.
With the new stranger things outfits coming, we get more steve outfits, even if it is just one, i'll be happy