Iridescent Shards (What to Buy First?)

I'll start off by mentioning I am a killer main, and I like (so far) nurse the best. I just started the game a few days ago so I am lvl 16, nearly 2k shards. The decision I am encountered with at the moment is pretty much this: currently there is Shadowborn perk on the Shrine of Secrets (2k) and I know for a fact I want that at least for a teachable perk. I understand wraith is a beginner killer, so it really goes down to the fact that I don't want to spend bloodpoints to get (the only) teachable perk I am looking to get from him. However, considering the fact that The Plague is worth 9k, and gives me 2 (probably all 3, depending) teachable perks. Therefore, I am faced with the decision of instead of buying Shadowborn I should instead save up to the 9k, in the meantime leveling wraith (and maybe BBQ comes into SoS and get that ASAP since I am not currently obtaining AC.)

I guess my main question of debate here: should I remain ~lvl 45 Nurse and use her to farm BP / shards while leveling wraith, then prestige Nurse. After I get the 9k then lvl up the Plague and hope BBQ comes out? Seems like the most optimal route when it comes to a [time:progress] ratio. Honestly I probably solved my own question after typing this all out.



I just now realized that FB&S is meant for other topics. I thought this was feedback and suggestions for something to do, at first. Disregard this post, delete if you wish.

Comments

  • If I understand correctly, you're trying to decide between buying Shadowborn or Plague with shards right now? In that case, I would suggest Plague is worth it if you are committed to Nurse. All three of Plague's teachables can go very well with Nurse - plus, you'll have the character. As you mentioned, Wraith is free so you can eventually get Shadowborn just with bloodpoints.

    If you need further advice or anything, please reach out! Welcome!

  • Shadowborn or Plague:

    I think The Plague is worth more. you are going to get 3 perks that actually can help you differently, and may give you more benefits in the match. also, she is way better then Wraith.

    -

    You can level up Wraith and eventually get his perk for all of your characters and have fun with it.