A few ideas for killers

First thing first these are just some of my ideas for killers and I would like to hear your opinions about them.


  1. A perk for killer who would let him break a pallet who is still up and then it would put him in an exhaustion status effect for like 60 seconds.
  2. Every killer to have an ability called killer instinct who would let them know when a survived is exhausted. (This way perks like mindbreaker or addons who would make survives exhaust would be seen)
  3. When a killer damage a generator, automatically 2% or 3% of the generator would regress and start regressing normal after that.

To be honest I don't really know the effect for killer instinct but would be nice to have something like this ๐Ÿ˜


I would like to hear even some changes in my ideas if you have something.

Yea, I am a killer main. ๐Ÿ˜…

Comments