Borrowed time review

someone please explain I’m not entirely sure. Does borrowed time only work for certain cases? Every initial unhook it works as intended and I get a safe hook. But I’ve noticed on the second unhook I do the killer literally hits then down in one shot without the safety activating. Is this a bug? What is going on.

Comments

  • What killer was it? If it was a Wraith or Freddy it'd be understandable. BT will only activate if a heartbeat is present.

  • Yes. The unhook must occur within the terror radius. Not the lullaby, mind you, but the terror radius.

  • @aEONoHM said:

    What killer was it? If it was a Wraith or Freddy it'd be understandable. BT will only activate if a heartbeat is present.

    Oh wow thanks the heartbeat I didn’t consider this! It makes sense yea it was against Myers

  • @UncleStabby said:

    Yes. The unhook must occur within the terror radius. Not the lullaby, mind you, but the terror radius.

    Yup! You’re right thanks I forgot about that detail