Not everything is Dead by Daylight, the truth is that I do not find any entertaining game that I like, I have spent money on legendary skins for my license characters lately and I really feel a bit bored.
Well depends on what your looking for, if you want horror, I recommend Outlast, RE 7, and Village when it comes out, and maybe Bendy and the ink machine.
Now fantasy, I highly recommend Ori and the Blind Forest, and WIll of the wisps, the art in those games are beautiful AF with gorgeous soundtrack.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well depends on what your looking for, if you want horror, I recommend Outlast, RE 7, and Village when it comes out, and maybe Bendy and the ink machine.
Now fantasy, I highly recommend Ori and the Blind Forest, and WIll of the wisps, the art in those games are beautiful AF with gorgeous soundtrack.
Phasmophobia is pretty entertaining.
But that's just me
Night In The Woods
Its a 8 hour story game,its super relaxing,(right after i just played dbd)
If you really enjoy horror, I'd HIGHLY recommend The Forest. It's super good, and a sequel that looks even better is supposed to come out this year.