New perk idea

Stand-off

When the killer is within a 16 metre range of the hook you are on and not in a chase, the hook timer is increased by 80\90\100%


Just a new anti-camping perk I thought they could throw in for low ranks, although I don’t know if it’s necessary, and I’m not sure if it has some problem I’m not seeing.

Comments

  • @Scoted said:

    Stand-off

    When the killer is within a 16 metre range of the hook you are on, the hook timer is increased by 80\90\100%

    Just a new anti-camping perk I thought they could throw in for low ranks, although I don’t know if it’s necessary, and I’m not sure if it has some problem I’m not seeing.

    Sounds more like a buff to Camaraderie than a completely new perk.

  • Please no.

    The devs already tried to make a mechanic like this. Survivors abused it all to hell, and it was quickly removed. The devs have said that they're never going to implement a system that will stop the survivors hook progression or slow it down if the killer is within a certain radius of the hook, because it would be to abusable.

  • I think this could work as long as there was a requirement that the killer not be in chase. I kind of also like that it is a perk, and not just a passive game mechanic. I’m a survivor main, and face campers don’t really bother me, but I know it really bugs a lot of other people. This would guarantee a loss for a camper, but it also uses up a perk slot. Great idea!