Can survivors allowed to use their item ?

I can't use any items. If i use key, killers insta lobby dodge or decide to afk in game. If lobby has multiple medkit or any item, killers always dodge the lobby. They don't get penalty this is ridicilous. Why killers decide what survivors gonna equip? Recently i saw remove looping post. I am sure developers gonna listen that post and nobody will play survivor anymore. Killers shouldn't see survivors in order to balance

Comments

  • @Iosefka said:

    I can't use any items. If i use key, killers insta lobby dodge or decide to afk in game. If lobby has multiple medkit or any item, killers always dodge the lobby. They don't get penalty this is ridicilous. Why killers decide what survivors gonna equip? Recently i saw remove looping post. I am sure developers gonna listen that post and nobody will play survivor anymore. Killers shouldn't see survivors in order to balance

    Same with killer.

    Use Pink Hatchet? Survivor gonna DC.

    That's how stupid a lot of things in this game are.

    Why are you even using items? Survivor items are mostly junk and useless.

  • @Shirokinukatsukami said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/223150/can-survivors-allowed-to-use-their-item

    Same with killer.

    Use Pink Hatchet? Survivor gonna DC.

    That's how stupid a lot of things in this game are.

    Why are you even using items? Survivor items are mostly junk and useless.

    Tbf iri head is as BS as keys. They both need a reword ASAP

  • @Iosefka said:

    I can't use any items. If i use key, killers insta lobby dodge or decide to afk in game. If lobby has multiple medkit or any item, killers always dodge the lobby. They don't get penalty this is ridicilous. Why killers decide what survivors gonna equip? Recently i saw remove looping post. I am sure developers gonna listen that post and nobody will play survivor anymore. Killers shouldn't see survivors in order to balance

    Seeing survivors in the lobby allows you to escape SWF rather than objects. It is a very good thing.

  • @Iosefka said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1907634#Comment_1907634

    Developers listen this forum. Thats why toolboxes are #########, no new good perks for survivors, breakable walls, reduced pallets etc. I hope looping will be removed and survivors gonna suicide on hook

    If the devs listened to the forum, keys, Iri head, object, DS, and Spirit would have all been nerfed.

  • I have a lot of suggestions for Survivor's items, but yes: killers don't have to see items brought into the lobby.

  • @Iosefka said:

    I can't use any items. If i use key, killers insta lobby dodge or decide to afk in game. If lobby has multiple medkit or any item, killers always dodge the lobby. They don't get penalty this is ridicilous. Why killers decide what survivors gonna equip? Recently i saw remove looping post. I am sure developers gonna listen that post and nobody will play survivor anymore. Killers shouldn't see survivors in order to balance

    Who cares?

  • Can is am do be than a yes?

  • Ah, remind me to use Iri Pin with the Sketchbook and a Mori or Devour, oh wait that combo made the survivor DC why can't I use my addons?

  • @Shirokinukatsukami said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/223150/can-survivors-allowed-to-use-their-item

    Same with killer.

    Use Pink Hatchet? Survivor gonna DC.

    That's how stupid a lot of things in this game are.

    Why are you even using items? Survivor items are mostly junk and useless.

    Medkits beg to differ

  • @Another_LegionMain said:

    Ah, remind me to use Iri Pin with the Sketchbook and a Mori or Devour, oh wait that combo made the survivor DC why can't I use my addons?

    You ever used the pinky finger on clown? One insta down everyone’s gone not that I blame them

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1909407#Comment_1909407

    You ever used the pinky finger on clown? One insta down everyone’s gone not that I blame them

    I don't agree with Iri Hatchet huntress and I don't blame people for DCing but if its a normal addon like Legions Iri Pin with Sketchbook where is the excuse in that? Chaining 7 hits, depending on the map, isn't like Huntress with 3 insta downs.

  • @Iosefka said:

    I can't use any items. If i use key, killers insta lobby dodge or decide to afk in game. If lobby has multiple medkit or any item, killers always dodge the lobby. They don't get penalty this is ridicilous. Why killers decide what survivors gonna equip? Recently i saw remove looping post. I am sure developers gonna listen that post and nobody will play survivor anymore. Killers shouldn't see survivors in order to balance

    Keys deserve to burn, honestly.

    I never (and haven't ever been) dodged for multiple medkits/ tbxs ######### even FLs honestly I don't even run franklins anymore.

    survs are like apes they forget you can hear and expect you to play every loop like the last.

    It also depends on your rank, region andtime of playing**



    Also BHVR won't remove looping, the ENTIRE chase is looping.

    If they removed looping then honestly nobody would play killer either, killers get 99% of there hits from mindgames.

    So please stop fearmongering and realise that only ######### idiots want looping gone.


    Yours Faithfully,

    -An entitled Trapper Main