Devs...
Can you gift me 2 iridescent shards please so that i have even amount of money. I am a little bit irritated by the fact that i have 8898 iridescent shards. My drunk self is even more irritated by it, well technically i am disappointed that i dont have even amount of shards
Comments
2 what do you think there made of money
I am currently made out of alcohol to certain degree and if i can be made out of alcohol they can be made out of money
C'mon, you can do it. Just a little more grinding ;)
I cant... thats the point. Before they gave shards for emblems then they removed it and i am stuck with missing 2 points to an even number for about year or two, Level rewards give you an even number of shards.
Forever cursed.
Take it back you demon. *Mumbles prayers on repeat*