Stuck in tittle screen after a game with no HUD!!

*Switch.

*After the cinematic cut-scene ends the "press A to continue" doesn't appear.

*Before this happened I spawned in a game with no HUD. Skillchecks where invisible, survivors states, gens left, perks, everything disappeared. After that match, the game froze I had to close the game. When u reopened I can't continue from title screen.

*Everytime time I open the game. I've deleted it, redownloaded it and the problem persists. The cutscene always appears and Im able to skip it. But after that nothing happens.

*This happened once before about two months ago. (The stuck in title screen part. Not the NO HUD game and freezing endgame part.) And apparently, not skipping the cutscene made the "press A to continue" thing showed up and I was able to play like normal. But this time nothing seems to be working.

Screenshot_20210130-192915.png


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I just had the no hud and skillcheck bug, here's proof - https://youtu.be/MgRcEZnet0g

  • @bathtub said:

    *Switch.

    *After the cinematic cut-scene ends the "press A to continue" doesn't appear.

    *Before this happened I spawned in a game with no HUD. Skillchecks where invisible, survivors states, gens left, perks, everything disappeared. After that match, the game froze I had to close the game. When u reopened I can't continue from title screen.

    *Everytime time I open the game. I've deleted it, redownloaded it and the problem persists. The cutscene always appears and Im able to skip it. But after that nothing happens.

    *This happened once before about two months ago. (The stuck in title screen part. Not the NO HUD game and freezing endgame part.) And apparently, not skipping the cutscene made the "press A to continue" thing showed up and I was able to play like normal. But this time nothing seems to be working.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/7VAC96YCPNYB/screenshot-20210130-192915.png

    Im having the same problem

    On switch,it started yesterday

    And I even downloaded it again

    But there is no change