Helping Hex’s without moving their locations

It’s a long shot because it would require the devs implementing something in the game that players don’t buy, and instead it’s a general improvement. And again, this isn’t a perfected long thought upon idea. it’s for expanding on or changing. Instead of the usually ignoring

Totems aren’t hard to find, especially lit ones. They are totally exposed. It would be nice if they had an addition barrier over them. Or maybe just the lit ones. Like a dark presence clouding the totem that survivors must rid in order to cleanse it. Clouding all of the preferably. it’s intend is to let killers feel less stressed when using hex’s and I know undying exists, still takes up two precious slots no? Why are these risky perks so easily taken away? A killer defending their totem is punishable by all means, as a survivor main I think it’s fair hex’s don’t go so fast. And with the glows it goes and no no noed hoes, which I’m one of lmao, hex’s are under attack.

Comments