How much would you pay...
For questline dlcs?
As in: You could buy a questline that would lead to themed cosmetics for several survivors at once (similar to the old headcase etc dlcs, just with quests)?
For questline dlcs?
As in: You could buy a questline that would lead to themed cosmetics for several survivors at once (similar to the old headcase etc dlcs, just with quests)?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Soooo like the rift cosmetics..?
Not exactly. Similar, but not exactly.
More like:
You would buy the dlc and unlock a questline, earning BP and shard (and maybe even cells) as you go, ultimately earning a themed set for several characters. For example,
A Huntress Themed questpack: You'd have to play on Huntress' homemap as certain characters doing certain things (finding new things to interact with) etc, likewise find and do related stuff on other maps (like if the quest is active the chance you'll go to that map increases severely, might even cancel out unrelated mapofferings (even if several people have different quests) ultimately unlocking russian folklore outifts for a bunch of survivors and killers (if not the entire roster)
I wouldn't
The game is fun at times but it is very quickly loosing it's shine as I get to my one year mark playing it. At this point, I think I've put all the money I plan on putting in this game until they fix some of the so obviously broken things (anyone play Ghostface lately? His powers might as well just be "He finds you and exposes you and you die" for all the good his "reveal" mechanic does now).
I'd honestly buy anything event-wise they throw at me
Nothing. Not putting anything into this game until the Devs fix it's issues, take more risks and try to shake up the game play.
As for cosmetics, I will give props to their art team, but, I am just not into a lot of the stuff they have for sale. I have over 80k in shards and have no desire to spend them. I doubt their fashion sense would change with a new quest line.
nope I wouldn't I don't even think I buy the next dlc.