Super Strong survivor build try running.

Empathy for info. Botany Knowledge to counter slug and anti heal. Prove Thyself to fix the game winning gen. and Detectives Hunch to eliminate Ruin and Noed. Super strong and fun try running it.

Comments

  • Ah, the classic B-tier build.

  • @gendoss said:

    Ah, the classic B-tier build.

    This build helps with so many situations.

  • I like your build, its more versatile in my opinion.

  • I've been running No Mither + Head On + Kindred + Spine Chill

    Killers keep giving me hatch for some reason, not sure why.

  • I mean you can't beat the classic Borrowed Time, Dead Hard, Decisive Strike, and Unbreakable build. But I'll give this one a try and add to my wacky survivor build collection.

  • @xEcoLog1cDuk3Xx said:

    I mean you can't beat the classic Borrowed Time, Dead Hard, Decisive Strike, and Unbreakable build. But I'll give this one a try and add to my wacky survivor build collection.

    That is a classic. Faced a team last night that had 3 running it. 4th guy only had BT and DS. Guess he didn't get the memo. In his defense though, he was only a green, not red like the rest.

    I sure enjoyed that game...

  • @offwhiteknight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1905858#Comment_1905858

    That is a classic. Faced a team last night that had 3 running it. 4th guy only had BT and DS. Guess he didn't get the memo. In his defense though, he was only a green, not red like the rest.

    I sure enjoyed that game...

    Don't we all? I mean Hex: Undying is "totally" a major issue that needs to be resolved right now because holding a button for 14 seconds 2-3 times a game is super oppressive. Unlike Borrowed Time and Decisive Strike that have been an issue for the past 3.5 years with no counterplay isnt. :)