Dear Key Swappers,

Don't think for a second I won't make you regret even thinking about bringing a key into my trial.

...and bring Unbreakable. Because your ass is spending 4 on the floor after I've hooked every other survivor in the trial.

image.png


Comments

  • The number of people bashing OP for slugging while the survivors did a last second key swap and brought TWO brand new parts is baffling. Seems like the forums are "filled with whiny killer mains" when it inconveniences a certain side.

    I went against a lot of people like this. Not "acting scummy" as one person said will only get you a 5 minutes match and teabagging and gg ez's in post game chat. Another reason why not to give a ######### and play however you want, just like these survivors did.

  • @aEONoHM said:

    :eyeroll:

    as if they don't deserve it, ######### i'd do it to people who didn't 6 sec swap.

    Key's deserve the same amount of respect as people who abused inf mending legion. minus 100

  • @6yXJI0 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1909651#Comment_1909651

    Im a sweaty killer main actually, that plays survivor sometimes.

    sweaty? you mean nurse/spirit main? No questions for you than. You guys have own vision of fun and balanced game

  • I wish i could meet those internet warriors saying "omg you shouldn't fight fire with fire, you should just let them ######### you in the ass with no retaliation whatsoever!" irl, they would teach me a lot about morals and make me better as a person. But I'm afraid they don't exist and they are just that, internet warriors that pretend to be better but in reality they also ######### about stuff being unfair.

  • @landromat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1909711#Comment_1909711

    sweaty? you mean nurse/spirit main? No questions for you than. You guys have own vision of fun and balanced game

    Clown/Bubba/Hag With Ruin+Undying

1 2 ›