Got a 3k on Huntress and didn't pip up.

I got 3 sacrifices, tons of hatchet and m1 hits, didn't camp, only let survivors heal once, last survivor escaped via hatch while injured.

Didn't even pip up. What the hell.

Comments

  • Depends on your rank, how many hooks you got and how quick chases were etc... If you're red ranks or purple ranks then it's entirely possible to not pip with a 3K if you didn't get a lot of hooks.

    But yeah I feel bad, sometimes it can be pretty frustrating if you're really close to getting a pip but just miss out.

  • @InsaneCoaster said:

    Depends on your rank, how many hooks you got and how quick chases were etc... If you're red ranks or purple ranks then it's entirely possible to not pip with a 3K if you didn't get a lot of hooks.

    But yeah I feel bad, sometimes it can be pretty frustrating if you're really close to getting a pip but just miss out.

    Chases were incredibly short, I got iridescent in gatekeeper and silver in the other 3 despite getting 10 hooks in total. Killer rank is 8. I don't understand why the game encourages you to chase longer, that's basically encouraging you to lose unless running Myers' perks

  • @four said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1906665#Comment_1906665

    Chases were incredibly short, I got iridescent in gatekeeper and silver in the other 3 despite getting 10 hooks in total. Killer rank is 8. I don't understand why the game encourages you to chase longer, that's basically encouraging you to lose unless running Myers' perks

    Because being chased longer means you are paired with players worth your time. Obviously an odd metric with such current trash matchmaking, but their intention is that.

  • Emblems are a new Ranking Mechanic that was implemented with Patch 1.9.4 into Dead by Daylight . 1 Overview 2 Survivor Emblems 2.1 Lightbringer 2.2 Unbroken 2.3 Benevolent 2.4 Evader 3 Killer Emblems 3.1 Gatekeeper 3.2 Devout 3.3 Malicious 3.4 Chaser 4 Emblem Qualities 5 Ranking 5.1 Pip Conditions 6 Change Log 6.1 Patch 2.0.0 6.2 Patch 2.3.0 6.3 Patch 3.0.0 7 Trivia The Emblem System is a replacement for the Victory Cube for Killers and the old Bloodpoint-related Rank Mechanic for Survivors. A P

    And

    Rank is a matchmaking feature integral to Ranked Trials in Dead by Daylight . 1 Overview 2 Ranks 3 Ranking 3.1 Emblem System 3.1.1 Pip Conditions 4 Seasons 4.1 Rank Reset 5 History 5.1 Bloodpoint Ranking 5.2 Victory Cube 5.3 Emblems (pre-2.6.0) 5.3.1 Pip Conditions 5.4 Original Rank Reset (pre-2.1.0) 5.5 Rank Reset (pre-3.4.0) 6 Trivia The Player's Rank is dependent on how many "Pips" they have accumulated from playing ranked games (any game-mode that isn't Kill Your Friends). The number of a Ch