Upvotes- 12 BHVR read- 0

what’s the point? Does the community tell the veterans how the war was? That’s what behaviors basically saying. Their absence on the forums tells us they have no plan of taking in outside ideas. There’s no response team, just people arguing amongst themselves.

Comments

  • there is response, just no change.

  • @DoritoHead said:

    there is response, just no change.

    Any valid responses? Or another copy and paste one.

  • On this, I’d like to throw in the concept of actual ideas. Over in the Feedback & Suggestion portion of the forum, there are loads of truly inspired chapter ideas, killer concepts, perk ideas, solutions to persistent problems, etc.

    These are generally positive posts by loyal members of the community and I think they deserve recognition! Just once in a while having a dev pop in and say “wow, we’re going to discuss this idea at the next meeting.” I mean, dang! Talk about feeling validated! This would inspire even more diligent and thoughtful work on future ideas! It would energize these loyal fans and the player base as a whole!

    But currently, well...

    Its one thing knowing your idea probably won’t make the cut, but that’s to be expected. It’s quite another knowing that it’ll never even be looked at...

  • @yobuddd said:

    On this, I’d like to throw in the concept of actual ideas. Over in the Feedback & Suggestion portion of the forum, there are loads of truly inspired chapter ideas, killer concepts, perk ideas, solutions to persistent problems, etc.

    These are generally positive posts by loyal members of the community and I think they deserve recognition! Just once in a while having a dev pop in and say “wow, we’re going to discuss this idea at the next meeting.” I mean, dang! Talk about feeling validated! This would inspire even more diligent and thoughtful work on future ideas! It would energize these loyal fans and the player base as a whole!

    But currently, well...

    Its one thing knowing your idea probably won’t make the cut, but that’s to be expected. It’s quite another knowing that it’ll never even be looked at...

    That’s why I keep spamming ideas. An on the discussions I do post ideas. I try to make it obvious, that my exact idea isn’t the perfect one. But it’s something to work with, think about, consider, build upon or tell me I need to think in a different direction. I’m not looking for a desk at behavior, just an upgrade to the game