Tome I level IV "six feet under" challenge
I've been going back and completing old tomes and I came across the "six feet under" challenge in level 4 of tome 1.
I did it, twice, was very hard and painful but I did it.
It never registered, the first time I thought I just missed 1 survivor dying outside of the basement, but the se on time I did more research (after I got video proof to confirm to myself that I did all right) and found out that the challenge is glitched.
All of the information I found was quite old so I wonder, is it still glitched like before or is it just my problem? Are they ever going to fix it?
Comments
It’s a known bug
you can search and upvote the report in this section so the devs are aware that many people are affected:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
Fyi, I think it still works in a few maps. I have kept the challenge on for a couple of games and a few of the basement hooks registered. I would say leave it until it gets fixed or until you have no other challenge.
This is known and there is a bug report in on it.