This is my survivor tier list Explained

my-image (1).png

For new players to dbd

Dwight - got great perks, but not enough for himself

Laurie - Ds is amazing but only that for her kit

David - Dead hard and we're gonna live forever are amazing, easy S. But no mither is the worst perk in the game.

Nea - Balanced landing is great and her other perks are alright but not amazing

Comments

  • Survivor Tier List1.png

    Here is my tier-list so we can compare. For the most part I'd say ours are fairly similar, but I definitely think new survivors shouldn't use Claudette's Self Care because it teaches them bad habits.

  • True but self-care with botany is much stronger and empathy is a great perk for finding other injured.

  • @REL1_C said:

    True but self-care with botany is much stronger and empathy is a great perk for finding other injured.

    Okay, I will say you're right about Empathy. It gives so much information & is a must-have for any sabo build imo