Q&A
Anyone know when they usually do the Q&A’s so I can get an idea of when they will start?
Anyone know when they usually do the Q&A’s so I can get an idea of when they will start?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Assuming Mif-February but I'm not sure. 🤷♀️
Ohh okay thanks guys. I was assuming it would be before the update. Thanks again 🙏
Usually shortly after the update is correct, but I think it was also always open for new questions the week before, which would mean next week would be the stream.
they could of course change their usual schedule with releases and streams any time.