100 of all Items challenge January update

image.png image.png

15 Rainbow Maps

21 Skeleton Keys

16 Alex's Toolboxes

23 Dull Keys

19 Engineer's Toolboxes

16 Ranger Medkits

16 Utility Flashlights

12 Broken Keys

7 Commodious Toolboxes

20 Emergency Medkits

10 Maps

13 Mechanics Toolboxes

12 Sports Flashlights

28 First Aid Kits

28 Flashlights

44 Toolboxes

50 Camping Aid Kits

62 Worn Out Tools

Combined total: 412

Increase in items from last month: 175

Commodious Toolboxes are definitely going to the the problem going forward but i am pretty happy with over doubling and in some cases tripling my count of certain items, wish me luck for February

Comments

  • Might try this with clown addons at some point. Nice idea๐Ÿ‘

  • @Phasmamain said:

    Might try this with clown addons at some point. Nice idea๐Ÿ‘

    It'll probably be harder for you since i'm making use of both games and the bloodweb and you'd have to play addonless clown for god knows how long but if this is a idea that catches on then i'm happy for more people to try it

  • Something about DS just poking it's head in on the end of that build is genuinely funny to me. It's like "I want items, I want a fun chase perk, but also NO TUNNELS!!!" Not shaming or anything, it just genuinely made me giggle for some reason.

    Seriously though, it's an interesting challenge and I hope you're having fun with it. I'd never be able to do it myself - I like hoarding as much as the next person that also likes hoarding, but that's just because I don't feel comfortable without items/add-ons in the bank for me to use the crap out of.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    Something about DS just poking it's head in on the end of that build is genuinely funny to me. It's like "I want items, I want a fun chase perk, but also NO TUNNELS!!!" Not shaming or anything, it just genuinely made me giggle for some reason.

    Seriously though, it's an interesting challenge and I hope you're having fun with it. I'd never be able to do it myself - I like hoarding as much as the next person that also likes hoarding, but that's just because I don't feel comfortable without items/add-ons in the bank for me to use the crap out of.

    1. Glad you found the loadout funny, DS is there to give me a second chance because otherwise i'd run the risk of getting tunneled out of the match instantly,
    2. I am indeed having a lot of fun with this challenge, and it's actually helped me rank up somehow because i have more of a reason to escape
    3. 3.Hope you're having a nice day :)
  • @DragonMasterDarren said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1903495#Comment_1903495

    It'll probably be harder for you since i'm making use of both games and the bloodweb and you'd have to play addonless clown for god knows how long but if this is a idea that catches on then i'm happy for more people to try it

    I only use reload addons now anyway so with the rework Iโ€™ll be fine addon less

  • im 1 add-on from 100 of all add-ons all items now

  • I love the fact that green items seem harder to find than purple ones

    Out of curiosity, are you using Up the Ante only to have a slight better chance of unhooking yourself? because afaik luck has no effect on chests, and probably Pharmacy would be more helpful for the "challenge"

    Good luck tho! ๐Ÿ€

  • @Lycidas said:

    I love the fact that green items seem harder to find than purple ones

    Out of curiosity, are you using Up the Ante only to have a slight better chance of unhooking yourself? because afaik luck has no effect on chests, and probably Pharmacy would be more helpful for the "challenge"

    Good luck tho! ๐Ÿ€

    I'm using Up the Ante to both increase self unhook odds but also to get rarer items from chests more often, maybe it's just a placebo effect but it works

  • @DragonMasterDarren said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1903553#Comment_1903553

    I'm using Up the Ante to both increase self unhook odds but also to get rarer items from chests more often, maybe it's just a placebo effect but it works

    Ye definitely a placebo effect, confirmed that Luck doesn't affect chests

    As long as it works for you! ๐Ÿ˜